> Product Features > Pipe in Pipe Header System > Installation Process of PnP(Pipe in Pipe) Header System
Pipe in Pipe Header System
Installation Process of PnP(Pipe in Pipe) Header System
|1. Rebar work on the floor||2. Installation of PnP Header System||3. Concrete pouring on the floor||4. Installation of the faucet box|
|– Rebar work on the floor before installation of PnP header system
Finish the upper and lower rebar work
|– The Pnp pipe is Positioned between upper and lower rebar, and is bound to the bottom of upper rebar, and maintains the support spacing.
(Straight pipe:500mm,Curved pipe:300mm)
– When installing on the retaining wall, bind the PnP pipe to the lower rebar.
– Depending on construction site circumstance, insert the PB pipe after CD pipe is installed.
– Install the pipe holder in the water manifold location.
|– After installing the PnP pipe, check the rebar conditions before pouring the concrete on the floor.||– Install the faucet box according to the construction method of retaining wall and masonry wall.|
|5. Retaining wall construction||6. Masonry wall construction||7. Installation of water manifold||8. Finishing construction|
|– Install the faucet box in accordance with the retaining wall and masonry wall. In order to prevent freezing, the CD pipe which is in contact with the outside air should be insulated with 10t insulation, and the insulation should be installed more than 300mm inside.||– Install the faucet box in accordance with the masonry wall.||– Install the water manifold separately for hot and cold water.
– Insulate the lower PB pipe in the water manifold with 5t insulation.
– Perform water pressure test after completion of installation.
|– Water is supplied by installing the boiler and faucet along with interior construction.|