Features of PB Products
Features of Backwater Valve
It prevents backwater at home and damages from backwater.
– It can be connected directly to existing water meter.
– It is installed on the secondary side of the water meter and prevents backwater that may occur when the water meter is replaced.
– Single/Double : 7.6㎏f/㎠(0.75MPa)
– Maximum Permitted Pressure : 15.0㎏f/㎠(1.47MPa)
– Minimum Permitted Pressure : 0.03㎏f/㎠(0.0029MPa)
– As mandatory provisions for water tank installation have been removed in 1999 due to hygiene problems, water service providers should extend the range of direct pressurization to four or more floors.
– Backwater phenomenon occurs for each household by pressure generator (hot water/heating boiler) and external factors (water supply stop, drain pipe rupture, reverse siphon phenomenon, etc.).
– Due to the expanded use of the direct pressurized water supply, when the water supply is stopped, the water flows back from the drainage to the water supply system, causing contamination.
– Reverse siphon phenomenon occurs due to the use of fire hydrants or abrupt pressure drop, causing backflow in each household.
– Tap water in use, washing sewage, flush toilets, etc. can flow from upstairs to downstairs.